A1. –Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Orchestra. Frederick The Great Overture. A2. A3. Aria, Canon And Allegro. Private pressing featuring the Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Orchestra and Intermediate Band in a concert, sometime in 1973 (no date stated on sleeve) at Hightstown High School Auditorium, Highstown, New Jersey. Sleeve notes are printed in VERY small print, hardly legible at all. HMR Productions (proprietor: Harry M. Randel) specialized in private (custom) pressings and typically pressed 200 to 300 copies. HMR Productions, 574 West Court, Scotch plains, New Jersey, 07076.
1970 Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Band and Orchestra (1970). Album by Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Band. is a cover of. The Star-Spangled Banner by Francis Scott Key and John Stafford Smith (1814).
Students come from East Windsor Township and Hightstown Borough, both in Mercer County . The school was the 126th-ranked public high school in New Jersey out of 339 schools statewide in New Jersey Monthly magazine's September 2014 cover story on the state's "Top Public High Schools", using a new ranking methodology. The school had been ranked 161st in the state of 328 schools in 2012, after being ranked 180th in.
New Jersey was inhabited by Native Americans for more than 2,800 years, with historical tribes such as the Lenape along the coast. In the early 17th century, the Dutch and the Swedes made the first European settlements. The English later seized control of the region, naming it the Province of New Jersey after the largest of the Channel Islands, Jersey, and granting it as a colony to Sir George Carteret and John Berkeley, 1st Baron Berkeley of Stratton. New Jersey was the site of several decisive battles during the American Revolutionary War in the 18th century.
Find 94 alumni members from Hightstown Intermediate School in Hightstown, NJ. Reconnect with friends and fellow graduates on Classmates. Home New Jersey hightstown Hightstown Intermediate School. Hightstown Intermediate School. hightstown, NJ. Register for free. to view the profiles of 94 other alumni.
Hightstown-area historical tornado activity is near New Jersey state average. It is 27% smaller than the overall . Earthquake activity: Hightstown-area historical earthquake activity is near New Jersey state average
Also known as Central Jersey Region 2 Intermediate Orchestra. Concert, Hightstown High School Auditorium, Hightstown, New Jersey 1973. 3. Central Jersey Music Educators Association Presents Region II Intermediate Band And Orchestra, Sunday, March 31, 1974.
Hightstown is a borough in Mercer County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough's population was 5,494, reflecting an increase of 278 (+. %) from the 5,216 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 90 (+. %) from the 5,126 counted in the 1990 Census. Hightstown was incorporated as a borough by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 5, 1853, within portions of East Windsor Township. The borough became fully independent c. 1894.
Principal, Grade 12. 25 Leshin Lane Hightstown, New Jersey 08520 Phone: 609-443-7738. 1:1 High School Program. If you took the ASVAB Exam in March and would like to receive your scores back, then please attend our meeting that will be held Wednesday April 3rd, 4th period in the auditorium. We will hand back the exam results and we will explain how to interpret the scores. Please bring your Chromebook.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Orchestra||Frederick The Great Overture
Written-By – Graun*
|A2||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Orchestra||Divertimento
Written-By – Haydn*
|A3||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Orchestra||Aria, Canon And Allegro
Written-By – Franck*
|B1||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Orchestra||Suite For Strings
Written-By – Washburn*
|B2||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Orchestra||Ballet For "William Tell"
Written-By – Rossini*
|B3||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Orchestra||Pavane Pour Une Infante Défunte
Written-By – Ravel*
|B4||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Orchestra||Aria From "The Marriage Of Figaro"
Written-By – Mozart*
|C1||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Band||Star Spangled Banner
Conductor – Tony PoppalardoWritten-By – Francis Scott Key
|C2||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Band||Drums Of America
Written By – Frock, Warrington
|C3||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Band||Quiet Valley
Written-By – Conley*
|C4||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Band||Second American Folk Rhapsody
Written-By – Grundman*
|C5||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Band||Rienzi
Arranged By – Eric OsterlingWritten-By – Wagner*
|D1||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Band||Shadow Of Your Smile
Lyrics By – Webster*Music By – Mandel*
|D2||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Band||Prelude To Act 1 - La Traviata
Written-By – Verdi*
|D3||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Band||Camelot
Music By – Loewe*
|D4||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Band||America
Written-By – Cacavas*
|D5||–Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Band||People
Lyrics By – Merrill*Music By – Styne*
- Published By – Ludwig Music Pub. Co.
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Published By – Galaxy Music Corp.
- Published By – Oxford University Press
- Published By – Carl Fischer, Inc.
- Published By – Theodore Presser Co.
- Published By – Kandor Music, Inc.
- Published By – Miller Music Co.
- Published By – N. Kios Music Co.
- Published By – Alfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Alto Clarinet [Intermediate Band] – Mary Ann Walsh, Nancy Luckenbill, Rhonda Fingerman, Steven Kic
- Baritone Saxophone [Intermediate Band] – John Welsh , Richard Hill
- Bass Clarinet [Intermediate Band] – Janet Laston, Janette Rosnick, Martin Spisak, Nancy Manghan
- Bassoon [Intermediate Band] – Kim Tedesco, Melissa Churley
- Bassoon [Intermediate Orchestra] – Bill Jordan , Nancy Gladysiewicz
- Cello [Intermediate Orchestra] – Andrea Spencer, Anneke Mees, Bonnie Sanborn, Carolyn Andrews, Cindi Millian, Donna Olshansky, Eva Kant , Maria Brostovski, Miriam Simon, Nancy Hambleton, Paul Laird, Stacy Randell
- Clarinet [E♭ Clarinet, Intermediate Band] – Barbara Luftglass
- Clarinet [Intermediate Band] – Allan Tepperman, Amy Randolph, Anthony Zajac, Barbara Borden , Barbara Brief, Barbara Brower, Charles Kaiser, Chet Regen, Cliff Davidson, Dan Fechtner, Debbie Fialk, Donna Braun, Eileen Arnold, Elaine Bonnell, Ellen Weighart, Eric S. Machet, George Vicla, Glenn Davidson, Iva Ford, Janet Lacy, Janice Hein, John Pasquale, Joseph D'Alessio, Julie Lynn Roy, Karen Figuirelli, Kathy Rainey, Linda Ranck, Michael Zedwabnik, Robert Muska, Ronald Lohner, Ruth Schlenker, Scott Hauiland, Sharon Seeman, Susan Livingston, Todd Hartman , Wendy Inamine
- Clarinet [Intermediate Orchestra] – Liz E. Mallor, Ricky Stalowski
- Conductor [Intermediate Band] – Jack Pirone
- Conductor [Intermediate Orchestra] – Verne Whitlock
- Contrabass Clarinet [Intermediate Band] – Jeanette Erb
- Cornet [Intermediate Band] – Bruce Buntschuh, Bruce Mason , Charles Merz, Cortland Eble, Howard Nystrom, Jack Gaido, John Talbot , Karen Richard, Ken Sadotti, Laszlo Caernak, Peter Landy, Richard Reeves , Robert Vasteno, Ronnie Rago, Sam Greenberg, William Wike
- Double Bass [Intermediate Orchestra] – Francis Novambra, George Calvert, Kathy Vosk, Kevin Sebesky, Leslie Hoe, Mark Cohen
- Drums [Intermediate Band] – Bart Weiss, Kenneth Kadezabek, Michael Blackman , Ralph Maffucci, Tom Palmer , William Veltky
- Flute [Intermediate Band] – Cindy Thompson , Dana Halken, Debbie Wong , Judy Singleton, Karen Guinta, Lisa Sacken, Lisa Stucky, Lori Bonner, Margaret Coults, Michelle Hannay, Polly Oldie, Tobi Reichman
- Flute [Intermediate Orchestra] – Kathy Schober, Lisa Senz
- French Horn [Intermediate Band] – Douglas McIntyre*, Lillabet Fenn, Matthew Carley, Peter Slournoy, Reid Maynard, Steve Knobler, Vanessa Anderson, Walter Hauck
- French Horn [Intermediate Orchestra] – Dale Ericksen, Deborah Hunt, Gregory Burnside, Michael Buckley
- Horn [Baritone Horn, Intermediate Band] – Brett Stanwyck, Dan Lyons, James Krebs, John Platt , Mark Taylor
- Keyboards [Intermediate Band] – Bill Rogers
- Oboe [Intermediate Band] – Barbara Grove, Beth Franks, Lynda Jarvis, Robin Leary
- Oboe [Intermediate Orchestra] – Cindy Wilmott, Lisa Barreto
- Piccolo Flute [Intermediate Band] – Pamela Scisco
- Recorded By [Uncredited] – H.M.Randel*
- Tenor Saxophone [Intermediate Band] – Chuck Weeden, David Pott, Jeffrey Sofet, Thomas Culver
- Timpani [Intermediate Band] – Paul Maurer
- Timpani [Intermediate Orchestra] – Cindy Miklos
- Trombone [Intermediate Band] – Andreas Jahl, Charles Bechtold, Cheryl Lilienstein, Dana Chandler, David Bell , Dion Armstrong, James Messbauch, Mark Karol, Mike Barmak, Peter Tranchik, Tommy Wilverding, Vickie Genfan
- Trombone [Intermediate Orchestra] – David Stoner , Frank Salvetti, Joel Baird
- Trumpet [Intermediate Orchestra] – Bob Blumenscheid, Eric Loeser, Suzanne Whitlock
- Tuba [Intermediate Band] – Andy Crowell, Bill Spack, Danny Blocker, David Gault , Jim Fyke, Matthew Poppel, Pam Thomas, Steven Foster , Steven Galiley
- Tuba [Intermediate Orchestra] – Leonard Horn
- Viola [Intermediate Orchestra] – Charles H. Dolich, Cheryl Cook , Dorothy Wetzel, Eileen Ackerman, Joanne Lipman, Lily Kahng, Lorane Gilman, Louise Stine, Mary-Lou Jackson, Wendy Whitlock
- Violin [Intermediate Orchestra] – Alex Dorko, Aline Storey, Alison Melick, Amy Brighton, Ardis Fisher, Beverly Barkalow, Brett Allen , Carol Lynne Rusin, Daniel B. Yang, Daniel Olshansky, Daria Tadeschi, Debbie Baran, Deborah Wance, Deena Osofsky, Doug DiFluri, Ellen Shuhala, George Payhojos, Huibert Mees, James Skopowski, Jeffrey J. Larkin, Joan Chilakos, Joe Ransini, Julia Liu, Karen Brodsky, Karen Sudall, Lesley DeLisle, Linus Yamane, Lori Atkin, Lynn Sanborn, Mae Bonfiglio, Margaret Montanya, Mary Katherine Lamb, Mary Reider, Melanie Kupchynski, Michael Kaplan , Nancy Gavin, Pamela Becker, Roxanne Schafranek, Ruth Singleton, Sandra Herber, Shelly Whitlock, Susan Conger, Susan Prebluda, Teresa Twomey, Thomas Juswik, Timmy Thorns, Valerie Rubin , Vivienne Kahng
NotesPrivate pressing featuring the Central Jersey Region II Intermediate Orchestra and Intermediate Band in a concert, sometime in 1973 (no date stated on sleeve) at Hightstown High School Auditorium, Highstown, New Jersey.
Sleeve notes are printed in VERY small print, hardly legible at all.
HMR Productions (proprietor: Harry M. Randel) specialized in private (custom) pressings and typically pressed 200 to 300 copies.
HMR Productions, 574 West Court, Scotch plains, New Jersey, 07076