Country: US. Released: 1976. Genre: Classical, Folk, World, & Country. Except for the title and jacket, the contents of this LP are identical to those of "Classical Country," by the same group on the same label. Reply Notify me Helpful. Marketplace 0 11 For Sale from €. 3.
Shop 1 records for sale for album Snuff garrett s texas opera company by Snuff Garrett on CDandLP in Vinyl and CD format. All fields Artist Title Artist + Title Label Seller Item Select a specific format: All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Tape Clothing T-Shirt Others. Snuff garrett snuff garrett s texas opera company.
Artist: Garrett, Snuff Title: Snuff Garrett's Texas Opera Company Genre: Country Type: New - LP Label: Ranwood Catalog ID: R 8137 Country: USA Our ID: 42928. View other items by this Artist View other items on this Label.
A1 Today I Started Loving You Again And Chopin: Polonaise. A2 San Antonio Rose And Strauss: Also Sprach Zarathustra. A3 A Legend In My Time And Liszt: Liebestraum.
the best album by Snuff? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Classical Country Snuff Garrett's Texas Opera Company 8-track. Snuff promo 45 United Or Divided on Curb. SNUFF s/t 60149 Masterfonics Promo LP Vinyl VG++ Cover VG++.
Thomas Lesslie "Snuff" Garrett (July 5, 1938 – December 16, 2015) was an American record producer whose most famous work was during the 1960s and 1970s. His nickname is a derivation of Levi Garrett, a brand of snuff. Garrett was born in Dallas, Texas, and attended South Oak Cliff High School, dropping out in the 10th grade. In 1976, he returned to Dallas to receive a special high school diploma that conferred an "honorary music degree.
LP - Snuff Garrett Snuff Garrett's Texas Opera Company 1976 R-8173 Ranwood Records Label NM-/NM . LP - Snuff Garrett Snuff Garrett's Texas Opera Company 1976 R-8173 Ranwood Records Label NM-/NM
Snuff Garrett's Texas Opera Company - Classical Country. Snuff Garrett's Texas Opera Company - Classical Country MP3 version ZIP archive. 1596 downloads at 21 mb/s . Snuff Garrett's Texas Opera Company. Classical Country (LP).
|A1||"Today I Started Loving You Again" And "Chopin: Polonaise"||4:17|
|A2||"San Antonio Rose" And "Strauss: Also Sprach Zarathustra"||3:04|
|A3||"A Legend In My Time" And "Liszt: Liebestraum"||3:43|
|A4||"I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" And "Rachmaninoff: Second Concerto OP. 18"||3:29|
|A5||"for The Good Times" And "Puccini: Musetta's Waltz"||3:42|
|B1||"Make The World Go Away" And "Debussy: Clair De Lune"||3:25|
|B2||"Rose Garden" And "Bach: Minuet"||2:42|
|B3||"Still" And "Saint Saëns: The Swan"||3:25|
|B4||"Wildwood Flower" And "Bach: Joy"||3:27|
|B5||"Release Me" And "Beethoven: Moonlight Sonata"||3:25|
- Record Company – Ranwood Records, Inc.
- Bass – John Williams
- Bass [String] – George "Red" Callender*
- Cello – Armand Kaproff, Jan Kelley, Jesse Ehrlich
- Clarinet – Andy Kostelas*
- Concept By, Producer – Snuff Garrett
- Conductor – Ernie Freeman
- Design, Art Direction – Desmond Strobel
- Drums – Paul Humphrey
- Engineer – Lennie Roberts*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Randy Tominaga
- Fiddle – Bobby Bruce
- Flute – Willie Schwartz*, Bill Green*
- French Horn – David Duke, Jim Decker*
- Guitar – Al Casey, Thom Rotella
- Harp – Stella Castellucci, Toni L. Robinson
- Oboe – John Ellis
- Percussion – Gene Estes
- Photography By – Jonathan Exley
- Piano – David Foster
- Steel Guitar – Jaydee Manis*
- Trombone – Lew McCreary
- Trumpet – Paul Hubinon, Tony Terran
- Viola – Allan Harshman, David Schwartz, Meyer Bello*, Pamela Goldsmith
- Violin – Gordon Marron, Henry Roth, Jack Gootkin, Leonard Malarsky, Lou Klass, Nathan Ross, Paul Shure, Sheldon Sanov, Sidney Harth
- Violin, Concertmaster – Jimmy Getzoff*
NotesStudio: Larrabee Sound
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code (A Side): LPS-50,337
- Label Code (B Side): LPS-50,338
|R-8156||Snuff Garrett's Texas Opera Company*||Classical Country (LP, Promo)||Ranwood||R-8156||US||1976|