0: Live is the first live album by American heavy metal band Slipknot. The band recorded the two-disc album during a 2004–05 world tour that promoted their third studio album Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses). Released by Roadrunner Records on November 1, 2005, . : Live features tracks from Slipknot's first three studio albums: Slipknot, Iowa, and Vol. Many of the included tracks are rarely played live; "Skin Ticket" from the album Iowa was its first live performance.
Released November 1, 2005. 1. The Blister Exists Lyrics. The first live album put out by Slipknot, recorded between 2004 and 2005. It sold 42,000 copies in its first week and was certified gold within a month.
Slipknot The blister exists (2005 - . Live CD1).
Slipknot - . : Live (Roadrunner). UK release date: 31 October 2005.
Torrent File Content (26 files). Slipknot - . Live - Metal Music Album Your Album Here . Live Disc 1/01 The Blister Exists. mp3 -. 8 MB. Live Disc 1/02 (Sic). 7 MB. Live Disc 1/03 Disasterpiece. 4 MB. Live Disc 1/04 Before I Forget. 6 MB. Live Disc 1/05 Left Behind. Live Disc 1/06 Liberate. 1 MB. Live Disc 1/07 Vermilion. 5 MB. Live Disc 1/08 Pulse of the Maggots. MB. Live Disc 1/09 Purity. Live Disc 1/10 Eyeless. Live Disc 1/11 Drum Solo.
About . : Live album. Album . : Live (2005). Label Roadrunner Records. Sid Wilson, Paul Gray, Mick Thomson, Joey Jordison, James Root, Corey Taylor, Clown, Chris Fehn, 133. Liner Notes.
By: Slipknot (2005, Rock). Day Of The Gusano (Live In Mexico) by Slipknot. View all albums . : Live. By: Slipknot (2005, Rock). The Blister Exists.
|Chapter No. One|
|1-1||The Blister Exists||6:24|
|1-4||Before I Forget||4:24|
|1-8||Pulse Of The Maggots||5:06|
|Chapter No. Two|
|2-5||The Heretic Anthem||4:08|
|2-8||Spit It Out||5:29|
|2-9||People = S#!t||5:53|
|2-11||Wait And Bleed||3:44|
- Licensed To – Roadrunner Records
- Licensed From – The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Music That Music
- Mixed At – Miloco Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Designed At – The Boland Design Company
- A&R – Monte Conner
- Art Direction – M. Shawn Crahan*
- Co-producer – Joey Jordison
- Design – Michael Boland
- Liner Notes – Slipknot
- Management [For Sanctuary Artist Management Inc.] – Cory Brennan
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Colin Richardson
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Matt Hyde
- Music By, Lyrics By, Arranged By, Performer – Slipknot
- Performer – No. 5 133*, No. 3 Chris*, No. 6 Clown*, No. 8 Corey*, No. 4 James*, No. 1 Joey*, No. 7 Mick*, No. 2 Paul*, No. 0 Sid*
- Photography By [Back Cover Image] – Ash Newell
- Photography By [Black And White Images] – Eddie Sung
- Photography By [Color Images] – Shigeo "Jones" Kikuchi*
- Producer – Slipknot
- Recorded By – Dave "Shirt" Nichols*
NotesRecorded on the Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses) World Tour, 2004-2005.
Mixed at Miloco Studios, London, UK.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
℗ & © 2005 The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
Japanese first repress.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4527583006800
|RR 8115-2||Slipknot||9.0: Live (2xCD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8115-2||Europe||2005|
|RR8115-4||Slipknot||9.0: Live (2xCass, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR8115-4||Malaysia||2005|
|RR 8115-2||Slipknot||9.0: Live (2xCD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8115-2||Mexico||2005|
|M-3451105||Slipknot||9.0: Live (2xCass, Album)||Roadrunner Records||M-3451105||Indonesia||2005|
|1686181152||Slipknot||9.0: Live (2xCD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||1686181152||Canada||2005|