Complete your Charlélie Couture collection. Art & Scalp "1000 Interviews" (LP, S/Sided, Album, Promo). 256 848. Charlélie Couture. Art & Scalp (CD, Album).
This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Tracklist - Art et scalp.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Island Records (catalog number 824 051-4). This album was released in 1984 year. Format of the release is. Cassette, Album.
Artist: Charlelie Couture. Album: Art & Scalp. Download Charlelie Couture - Denie. Art & Scalp: Best 2 songs. Charlelie Couture - Apres onze heures 01:54. Charlelie Couture - Elle a trop d'expérience 03:08. Charlelie Couture: best 2 tracks. Charlelie Couture - Cindy Fait Semblant Solo Girls, 1988 03:54. Charlelie Couture - Golden Fish Solo Girls, 1988 04:17. Artist: Charlelie Couture.
Full list of Charlélie Couture albums, sorted by release date. You can also sort the list of albums by most recently added, year recorded (from most recent to first recorded), by views and by album name.
Charlélie Couture (b. Bertrand Charles Elie Couture, 26 February 1956) is a French & American musician and multi-disciplinary artist, who has recorded over 25 albums and 17 film soundtracks, and has held a number of exhibitions of paintings and photographs. He has also worked as a poster designer, and has published about 15 books of reflections, drawings and photographs.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: Charlélie Couture - Art & Scalp. Photo of Charlélie Couture - Art & Scalp. More albums of Charlélie Couture: Charlelie Couture. This album was released on the label Island Records (catalog number 256 848). This album was released in 1984-10-13 year. More albums of Charlélie Couture: Le Pêcheur. La Ballade De Serge K. Genre is Pop Rock.
Release group by Charlélie Couture. FR. Island (imprint of Island Records, a division of Universal Music Group). Artist: Charlélie Couture.
|A1||1000 Interviews (Biographie)||4:15|
|A3||Le Rêve De Sancho (Don Quichotte Ou Artiste)||3:37|
|A5||(Les Saints) Innocents Condamnés||3:51|
|B1||Gogo Girl (Buffalo-Crate Pornographic Blues)||3:24|
|B2||Exilée Réfugiée (Polonaise)||4:10|
|B3||Après 11 Heures||1:55|
|B4||Elle A Trop D'Expérience||3:08|
|B6||(Good Night) Esméralda||4:11|
- Manufactured By – Island Records Of Canada Ltd.
- Manufactured By – MCA Records (Canada)
- Distributed By – MCA Records (Canada)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Published By – Ackee Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Studio Vénus
- Mixed At – Studio Vénus
- Lacquer Cut At – The Lacquer Channel Limited
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Artwork – B. Scout*, Mah Duboy*
- Drums, Percussion – Abram Causse*
- Engineer – Patrick Droguet
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ludovic Lannen*
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Alice Botté*
- Keyboards, Bass, Synthesizer, Backing Vocals – Jerry Lipkins
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – B. Scout*, Denis Mousty, Mah Duboy*
- Photography By [Photos] – Denis Mousty
- Piano, Guitar, Lead Vocals – Charlélie Couture
- Producer – Charlélie Couture
- Written-By – Charlélie Couture
NotesRecorded and mixed in the Vénus Studios, Longueville, France, August/September 1984.
© 1984 Island Records Ltd. ℗ 1984 Island Records Ltd.
Comes with printed inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout): ISL 9821-A TLC-A [CR circled stamp]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout): ISL 9821-B TLC-A [CR circled stamp]
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|206 848||Charlélie Couture||Art & Scalp (LP, Album)||Island Records||206 848||Germany||1984|
|6863 243||Charlélie Couture||Art & Scalp "1000 Interviews" (LP, S/Sided, Album, Promo)||Island Records||6863 243||France||1984|
|6863 243||Charlélie Couture||Art & Scalp (LP, Album)||Island Records||6863 243||Germany||1984|
|824 051-4||Charlélie Couture||Art & Scalp (Cass, Album)||Island Records||824 051-4||France||1984|
|256 848||Charlélie Couture||Art & Scalp (CD, Album)||Island Records||256 848||Germany||1984|