Is Re-Union the best album by Pink Turns Blue? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Echoplex, Los Angeles, United States. Tickets from TicketmasterGet tickets.
Pink Turns Blue are an influential post punk, new wave band from Berlin, Germany.
Pink Turns Blue are a post-punk band from Berlin, Germany. The band originally was a duo consisting of Thomas Elbern (vocals and guitars), Mic Jogwer (vocals, bass and keyboards) and a drum machine.
Features Song Lyrics for Pink Turns Blue's Re-Union album. Pink Turns Blue - Re-Union Album Lyrics. Pink Turns Blue Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
Profilo: Started in Cologne, Germany in 1985 as a project of Mic Jogwer, Thomas Elbern and Marcus Giltjes playing new-wave. The band stopped in 1994 with the release of a best of cd. In 2004 they've been asked for a reunion concert at the Wave-Gotik-Treffen in Leipzig, Germany. So that year they played two festivals and 1 club show with the original line-up: Marcus Giltjes, Ruebi Walter and Thomas Elbern with Brigid Anderson as guest. Now they've started again with a new line-up since Thomas Elbern was too busy with his band Escape With Romeo.
Pink Turns Blue - Re-Union ve. Release source: CD. Year: 2004. Discount: 20%. 00:00.
The Best Of And Rareties CD1 1998. If Two Worlds Kiss (Vinyl) 1987. The Best Of And Rareties CD2 1998.
Pink Turns Blue are an influential post-punk band from Berlin, Germany. Formed in Cologne 1985, they quickly put out their first LP, If Two Worlds Kiss expressing a sound reminiscent of New Wave with very dark undertones and use of synthesisers, only to become one of the pioneers of the developing sub-genre of darkwave. Before the first album Thomas Elbern left the band to form Escape With Romeo.
|1||Your Master Is Calling||7:43|
|2||I Coldly Stare Out||5:36|
|3||Walking On Both Sides||3:42|
|8||If Two Worlds Kiss||4:57|
|13||Touch The Skies||3:29|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Orden Dark Art Productions
- Copyright (c) – Orden Dark Art Productions
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A497763
- Recorded At – Wave-Gotik-Treffen
- Distributed By – AL!VE
- Bass – Reini Walter
- Directed By [Art Direction] – M. Giltjes*
- Drums – Louis Pavlou
- Guitar – Thomas Elbern
- Keyboards – Brigid Anderson
- Video Editor – Elk Heise, Oliver Eberhardt
- Vocals, Guitar, Written-By – Mic Jogwer
- Written-By – Marcus Giltjes (tracks: 6, 13), Tom Elbern* (tracks: 2, 10)
NotesThe CD is housed in a 3-panel-digipak attached with a 10 page lyric-booklet.
Plus Bonus Video of the Live Concert at the Wave-Gotik Treffen in Leipzig 2003.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker): 4 042564 009965
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L572
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9714
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media production A497763-01