Complete your Harold Budd collection. Lovely Thunder (CD, Album). Harold Budd - Gypsy Violin (Lovely Thunder) 20:52. Harold Budd - Sandtreader 5:35. Harold Budd - The Gunfighter 3:13.
Lovely Thunder is a studio album by the American ambient artist Harold Budd. It was released in 1986 on . The vinyl release did not include "Valse Pour le Fin du Temps". The Gunfighter" – 3:18. Ice Floes in Eden" – 3:28. Olancha Farewell" – 2:18. Flowered Knife Shadows" – 7:15. Valse Pour le Fin du Temps" – 4:50. Gypsy Violin" – 20:49. Arranged by Harold Budd. Produced & mixed by Harold Budd & Michael Hoenig, with track 5 mixed by Robin Guthrie.
One need go no farther than "Gypsy Violin," the last song and centerpiece of the album Lovely Thunder, to hear how Harold Budd takes the phrase and forges a musical equivalent.
Cocteau Twins & Harold Budd Why Do You Love Me? (play).
By: Harold Budd (1986, Electronic). More albums from Harold Budd: Marco Polo by Harold Budd. Jane 12-21 by Harold Budd. La Bella Vista by Harold Budd. Perhaps by Harold Budd. By The Dawn’s Early Light by Harold Budd. The Room by Harold Budd. View all albums . Lovely Thunder. By: Harold Budd (1986, Electronic).
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. UK. Format of the release is. CD, Album. The album included the following session artists: Design.
Harold Budd (Lovely Thunder, 1986). Harold Budd (Lovely Thunder, 1986) Olancha Farewell.
Artists Harold Budd Lovely Thunder. This album has an average beat per minute of 77 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 56/140 BPM). Tracklist - Lovely Thunder.
|3||Ice Floes In Eden||3:20|
|5||Flowered Knife Shadows (For Simon Raymonde)||7:11|
|6||Valse Pour Le Fin Du Temps||4:45|
- Marketed By – Virgin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – E.G. Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Opal Ltd.
- Recorded At – Metamusic Productions
- Mixed At – Metamusic Productions
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Design [Assistance] – David Coppenhall*
- Design, Artwork [Cover Art] – Russell Mills
- Mixed By – Harold Budd (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7), Michael Hoenig (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7), Robin Guthrie (tracks: 5)
- Performer, Composed By – Harold Budd
- Photography By – David Buckland
- Photography By [Photograh Of Harold Budd] – Michael Vosburgh
- Producer – Harold Budd, Michael Hoenig
- Recorded By – Harold Budd, Michael Hoenig (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7), Simon Raymonde (tracks: 5)
NotesRecorded & mixed at Metamusic Productions in Los Angeles, except track 5 - recorded at the Cocteau Twins' Studio in London.
Published by Opal Music Ltd 1986.
℗ 1986 EG Records Ltd.
Marketed by Virgin.
An Opal Production
Catalogue number (On rear cover): EEGCD46
Catalogue number (On CD/spines): EEGCD 46
Seven tracks on CD as appose to only six tracks on LP, track 6 only available on CD.
Comes in a standard jewel case with four page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 77778 71282 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 077778712824
- Matrix / Runout: EMI UDEN 7871282 @ 1 1-1-1-NL
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1519
- Label Code: LC03098
- SPARS Code: AAD
|EGED 46||Harold Budd||Lovely Thunder (LP, Album)||Editions EG||EGED 46||UK||1986|
|EEGCD 46, EEG CD 46||Harold Budd||Lovely Thunder (CD, Album)||Editions EG, Editions EG||EEGCD 46, EEG CD 46||UK||1986|
|EEGCD 46||Harold Budd||Lovely Thunder (CD, Album)||Editions EG||EEGCD 46||US||1986|
|EEG CD 46||Harold Budd||Lovely Thunder (CD, Album, RE)||Editions EG||EEG CD 46||UK||1998|
|EGED 46||Harold Budd||Lovely Thunder (LP, Album)||Editions EG||EGED 46||US||1986|