Performer: Ingvar Lidholm. Ingvar Lidholm - Stamp Music MP3 version. 1591 downloads at 32 mb/s. Ingvar Lidholm - Stamp Music FLAC version. 2149 downloads at 31 mb/s. Download Ingvar Lidholm - Stamp Music FREE. A. Stamp Music I For Solo Voice. Performer – Dorothy Dorow. B. Stamp Music II. Performer – Karl-Erik Welin.
Stamp Music for piano Work. BIS Rel. September 30, 1993. Stamp Music for piano. Moondog (Louis Thomas Hardin). Lidholm, I. Lie, S. Liebermann, R.
Ingvar Lidholm – Stamp Music. Label: Interdisc (2) – IPS 1193. Format: Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM. Country: Sweden. Companies, etc. Recorded At – Radio House Stockholm – Side A.
Modern Swedish Piano Music. Karl-Birger Blomdahl Daniel Börtz Ingvar Lidholm. 32. Stamp Music (1971). 33. Monologhi 6 for piano (1977).
Ingvar Lidholm, Zygmunt Krauze. View all. Songs and Chamber Music. Appears On. The Swedish Piano. Rosenberg: The Complete String Quartets.
Customers and visitors can download classical music in high quality FLAC or MP3 and find out more about classical music. E-commerce solution from Textalk.
Ingvar Natanael Lidholm (24 February 1921 – 17 October 2017) was a Swedish composer. Ingvar Lidholm was born in Jönköping. The actual family home was in Nässjö, some 40 kilometers to the southeast. Neither of his parents was particularly musical: his father worked for Swedish Railways and his mother was a homemaker. But the home environment was one in which music was encouraged. Ingvar was the youngest of four children, all of whom made music at home
3. Madonnans vaggvisa. Songs (6) for Baritone and piano. 4. Jag är en sjungandes röst. 6. I dina händers mjuka fågelbo. 9. Du är min Afrodite. Concertino for flute, oboe, cor anglais and cello. 10. Movement 1. Ingvar Lidholm. 11. Movement 2.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Stamp Music I For Solo Voice
Performer – Dorothy Dorow
|B||Stamp Music II
Performer – Karl-Erik Welin
- Recorded At – Radio House Stockholm – Side A
- Recorded At – Engelbrektskyrkan – Side B
- Art Direction – Thure O. Åberg
- Producer – Sture Wahlberg
- Producer [Technical] – Harry Anderson (tracks: A), Helmut A. Mühle* (tracks: B)
- Supervised By – The Composer*
NotesSide 1 Recorded Aug. 9, 1971 in the Radio House, Stockholm
Side 2 Recorded Aug. 5, 1971 in Engelbrekt Church, Stockholm