Pleasure (4). Future Now (LP, Album). In my opinion, their strongest album from beginning to end. Not a weak song here, and their musicianship is in top form (as always). One listen to the short but sweet "Universal" tells you that these guys were not messing around, and it sets the standard for the rest of the album. Reply Notify me Helpful.
Future Now. Pleasure. Future Now Tracklist. 2. Future Now Lyrics.
play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Pleasure Future Now (Album Version) (Album Version). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw).
Arguably, the members of Pleasure were among the unsung heroes of 1970s funk and soul. The band enjoyed a small but enthusiastic cult following, but one thing that it didn't have was a lot of major hits on R&B radio. For the most part, R&B radio ignored Pleasure, although quiet storm formats did play some of its more mellow album tracks. The exception to that rule came in 1979, when black radio proved to be quite receptive to "Glide.
Future Now Pleasure (4) Label Fantasy - F-9578 Format Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold Released US - 1979 Genres Jazz, Funk, Soul Styles Jazz-Rock, Jazz-Funk,. PLEASURE, Future nowMrTokioo40. A Pleasure piece called Universal from the album 'Future Now'. A 'must have' album for all music lovers. Nathaniel Phillips played this VERY tight and fast bass. Peter Hammill - The Future Now (The Future Now)floeltopo. excellent track from the 1978 album "The Future Now".
Pleasure - Future Now (Full Album) Vinyl. MP3. MP4. Pleasure - Future Now. 5:40. Playlist: pleasure future now album. Playlist: Pleasure future now full album. Pleasure Tribute - Future Now. 5:30. Pleasure-Future Now. 3:17. MonoNeon x Pleasure: "UNIVERSAL" ('Future Now' album). Playlist: Future now-Pleasure.
in All Videos sorted by relevance. Pleasure - Future Now (Full Album) Vinyl. TowerClipBangkok 5 years ago. 75,616.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Nathaniel Phillips
Written-By – C. Debnam*, M. McClain*, M. Hepburn*
Rhythm Guitar – Douglas LewisWritten-By – B. Smith*, D. Lewis*, N. Phillips*
|A4||Space Is The Place
Rhythm Guitar, Soloist, Guitar – Douglas LewisWritten-By – B. Smith*, N. Phillips*
Written-By – M. McClain*, M. Hepburn*
|B1||The Real Thing
Written-By – Donald Hepburn
|B2||Nothin' To It
Written-By – M. McClain*, M. Hepburn*
|B3||Thoughts Of Old Flames
Written-By – B. Smith*, D. Hepburn*
Written-By – B. Smith*, N. Phillips*
|B5||Dedication To The Past
Written-By – B. Carter*, M. McClain*, M. Hepburn*, N. Phillips*
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Mixed At – Fantasy Studios
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fantasy Records
- Distributed By – Producciones All Stars C.A.
- Alto Saxophone – Larry Williams
- Art Direction – Phil Carroll
- Backing Vocals – Clydene Jackson, Julia Tillman Waters, Maxine Willard Waters, Pat Henderson
- Co-producer – Marlon McClain
- Co-producer, Engineer [Recording], Engineer [Remix] – Phil Kaffel
- Design [Album Design, Cover Art] – Dennis Gassner
- Design [Cover Art] – Jamie Putnam
- Drums – Bruce Carter
- Electric Bass, Bass [Sok], Backing Vocals, Producer [Associate] – Nathaniel Phillips
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Marion "The Magician" McClain*
- Engineer [Recording] – Wally Buck
- Keyboards, Vocals, Backing Vocals – Donald Hepburn
- Keyboards, Vocals, Backing Vocals, Producer [Associate], Arranged By [Horns] – Michael Hepburn
- Mastered By – David Turner , Joe Gastwirt
- Percussion, Backing Vocals – Bruce Smith
- Photography By – Phil Bray
- Producer – Pleasure
- Programmed By [Prophet] – Jeff Lorber
- Soprano Saxophone – Dennis Springer, Larry Williams
- Synthesizer [Moog], Programmed By – Tim Gorman
- Tenor Saxophone – Dennis Springer
- Trombone – Bill Reichenbach , Lew McCreary
- Trumpet – Jerry Hey
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Tony Collins
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Sherman Davis
NotesRecorded and mixed at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley.
Mastered at Kendun Recorders, Burbank.
℗ 1979 Fantasy Records
|F-9578||Pleasure||Future Now (LP, Album, Gat)||Fantasy||F-9578||US||1979|
|F-9578||Pleasure||Future Now (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Fantasy||F-9578||US||Unknown|
|BBS 2594||Pleasure||Future Now (LP, Album)||Fantasy, Bellaphon||BBS 2594||Germany||1979|
|AMI 9578||Pleasure||Future Now (LP, Album)||Fantasy||AMI 9578||Italy||1980|
|CDBGPM 256||Pleasure||Future Now (CD, Album, RE, RM)||BGP Records||CDBGPM 256||UK & Europe||2013|