Tracks A1,A2 Recorded at 1138 Studios Tracks B1,B2 recorded,mixed and mastered at Evil Grill Studio. Matrix, Runout (Side B - Hand-Etched Script): Lucky Ⓤ. Other Versions (1 of 1) View All.
Highly Limited to 350 handnumbered copies on BLACK vinyl. In The Wind' closes the casket on the trends and exhumes the notion that doom isn't about how slow and. Doctor smoke - the witching hour. LP (12"/10" Album) · TOTEM CAT · 15/04/2015 · in METAL, STONER, HARDROCK. From the wasteland known as the Ohio Valley comes Doctor Smoke.
Let It Bleed is the eighth British and tenth American studio album by English rock band the Rolling Stones, released in December 1969 by Decca Records in the United Kingdom and London Records in the United States. Released shortly after the band's 1969 American Tour, it is the follow-up to 1968's Beggars Banquet
7. You Got the Silver. 8. Monkey Man. 9. You Can't Always Get What You Want. Let It Bleed - Album Art. Home. R. The Rolling Stones.
We’ve come this far - let it bleed I’ve been a fool, I’ve been a king It’s all the same when you can finally say I did it my way I believe. Through blood, sweat and tears I have come Born from this pain, hate and love This driving force that keeps me alive Will follow me the rest of my life. from While a Nation Sleeps. released June 11, 2013.
The Stones were never as consistent on album as their main rivals, the Beatles, and Let It Bleed suffers from some rather perfunctory tracks, like "Monkey Man" and a countrified remake of the classic "Honky Tonk Woman" (here titled "Country Honk"). Yet some of the songs are among their very best, especially "Gimme Shelter," with its shimmering guitar lines and apocalyptic lyrics; the harmonica-driven "Midnight Rambler"; the druggy party ambience of the title track; and the stunning "You Can't Always Get What You Want," which was.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Hookers*||Grind Your Bones To Dust|
Written-By – G.B.H.
|B1||–Rawhide||Tear It Down|
- Recorded At – 1138 Studios
- Copyright (c) – The Devil Himself Music
- Recorded At – Evil Grill
- Mastered At – Evil Grill
- Mixed At – Evil Grill
- Lacquer Cut At – Lucky Lacquers
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Artwork – Maegan LeMay
- Recorded By – Kent O'Bryan (tracks: A1,A2)
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Chrille (tracks: B1,B2)
125 Red Vinyl (THIS)
475 Black Vinyl
Tracks A1,A2 Recorded at 1138 Studios
Tracks B1,B2 recorded,mixed and mastered at Evil Grill Studio
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Etched): HOOKERS - RAWHIDE - A HOOKERS
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Hand-Etched Script): Lucky Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Etched): HOOKERS - RAWHIDE - B RAWHIDE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Hand-Etched Script): Lucky Ⓤ
|LTA 020, none, TOTEM 012||Hookers* / Rawhide||Hookers* / Rawhide - Let It Bleed (7", EP)||Little T And A Records, Bad Taco Records, Totem Cat Records, Devil's Grip||LTA 020, none, TOTEM 012||US||2015|