Mike Post – Railhead Overture. Label: MGM Records – M3G-5005. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Mastered At – The Mastering Lab.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label MGM Records (catalog number M3G-5005). This album was released in 1975 year. US. Format of the release is.
Performer: Mike Post. Album: Railhead Overture. Mike Post - Railhead Overture MP3 version. 1808 downloads at 32 mb/s. Mike Post - Railhead Overture FLAC version. 2149 downloads at 31 mb/s. Download Mike Post - Railhead Overture FREE. A1. Railhead Overture. Railhead Overture (LP).
Pictures At An Exhibition. Will The Circle Be Unbroken.
Performer: Mike Post Genre: Jazz Album: Railhead Overture Released: 1975 Style: Big Band.
Television Theme Songs. NYPD Blue: The Best of Mike Post. 22 tracks · 28 June 1999. Encore: It's Post Time. Theme from the TV Series "The A Team" (feat. Dominik Hauser & Roy Wiegand).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Georgia On My Mind||4:30|
|A4||Wouldn't It Be Nice
Electric Piano – Mike Post
|A5||Pictures At An Exhibition||3:55|
|B1||The Rockford Files||3:06|
|B2||Will The Circle Be Unbroken
Piano – Mike Post
|B4||Lay Back Lafayette||3:24|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MGM Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MGM Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – MGM Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Mike Post Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – Western Recorders
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Arranged By – Danny Ferguson* (tracks: B3), Pete Carpenter, Velton Ray Bunch (tracks: A5)
- Art Direction – Sheri Leverich
- Banjo – Herb Pedersen
- Bass – Lyle Ritz, Marty Tryon* (tracks: A4, B2, B5)
- Coordinator [Production] – Joey Averback
- Design – John Hair
- Drums – Jim Gordon
- Electric Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Dobro – Danny Ferguson*
- Engineer – John Boyd
- Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar [Acoustic], Liner Notes – Steve "The Wire" Geyer*
- Harmonica – Tommy Morgan
- Mastered By – Michael Reese*
- Percussion – Gary Coleman
- Photography By – Ed Caraeff
- Piano, Electric Piano – Mike Melvoin
- Producer, Keyboards [Moogs], Arranged By – Mike Post
- Trombone [Solo] – Joey Howard (tracks: A3)
- Trumpet [Solo] – Chuck Finley* (tracks: B3)
Notes℗&© 1975 MGM Records, Inc.
℗ 1974 MGM Records, Inc. (The Rockford Files)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout etch): M3G 5005 A WA-1
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout etch): M3G-5005 B WA-1
- Pressing Plant ID (On labels): W
|23 15 352||Mike Post||Railhead Overture (LP)||MGM Records||23 15 352||Spain||1975|
|SE 5005||Mike Post||Railhead Overture (LP)||MGM Records||SE 5005||Canada||1975|
|M3G-5005||Mike Post||Railhead Overture (LP, Album)||MGM Records||M3G-5005||US||1975|